FreshVu2Go’s Serial Number Tracking manages an unlimited amount of serial numbers from the time they are received into stock until the time they are moved out. This information is permanently recorded in the system, allowing inventory control personnel access to a wealth of historical and validation information.
The information maintained by the Serial Number Tracking system is extremely helpful when returning a defective item to your vendor or when verifying a returned item from your customer.
There will be no more endless searching through filing cabinets when you have FreshVu2Go. Instead, the information is right at your fingertips, saving you both time and money.
FreshVu2Go’s Serial Number Tracking features include:
- Assign serial numbers to items during or immediately following receipt of goods
- Assign serial numbers to your finished kit builds
- Assign up to two unique serial numbers per item
- Automatically generate your serial numbers or secondary user serial numbers with ease
- Drill down and view serial numbers related to items received or transferred and/or sold
- Easily assign serial numbers for kit components during a kit build
- Easily assign/sell serial numbers during or following the invoice
- Easily integrate barcode reader for items with serial number barcodes
- Easily select serial numbers during an inventory transfer
- Report on serial number activities by date, location or serial number
- Serial numbers can be entered/sold randomly or sequentially
- Trace a serial number in the system in little time
- Track specific cost by serial number sold
Give FreshVu2Go a free trial today here: https://freshvu2go.com/free-trial/?plan=trial